While on the subject of CF. The reports resulting from CF research tests indicate some otherwise unexplained energy release.This may be a reactive attempt by mother nature to protect her own, A Jealous and modest protective woman can react in strange ways. What is presently described as evidence of CF may only be the " wake" left by the reaction of the woman.

When the secrets for extracting a cold form of energy  (CF) from the atom arrives it may be from the study of lightning and the riddle solved by a higher form of mathematics only now in the conceptual stages.

We believe we know what forms lightning. We know the stage is set during with weather disturbances, yet some "dry lightning" happens. What we believe lightning to be may not be correct. The sheer raw energy release is beyond present measurement. We do not know how to identify all the bi-products formed by the release of such an energy burst.

What is it exactly? Or as Clinton would say .. it depends on what is .. is

Richard