George Holtz wrote;

 David Moon postulated the existence of shrunken hydrogen too. He
 believed that energy input would be required in order to achieve this
 however.

Energy would be required to overcome the barrier but net energy
would be released in most cases when the total reaction is included.

Interesting theory, and one which is in keeping with Randall Mills observations.

At least I will have good company in the asylum. Perhaps
a section  can be added to the already heavily occupied "perpmo" wing
housing those who believe that the second law is incorrect.
I should qualify for either section.

The Second Law works every time it's tried. The question is can we find a way to defeat, or circumvent it?