----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: Toward the Next Crusade

Calm down Fred. You make a valuable contribution to Vortex and your ideas are both inspiring and thought provoking.
At the risk of being banned from the group, permit me to state that personal recriminations are not necessary to make one's point. The health and vitality of the group is enhanced by the different views expressed provided they act to teach and provoke thought. Disagreements should be candid without being discordant.
Forgive me if I have offended your sense of propriety in my views. They may not be your views..but they are candid.
There are other that also make a donation to Bill Beaty. My views often differ from his , however, I truly enjoy the discourse.
Richard