Reading the posts on this subject by the various personalities in the group only reinforces my belief that this body of thinkers have some special comaradre that borders on the unique.
The strength of the group is not in its total agreement but it's simple ability to function and cohere regardless of " potshots" and " zingers". Even the belief systems of the members add to the marketplace of ideas expressed.

Jealously guard this experience because it can be " fleeting" like the imaginary Camelot. My personal opinion is that the socalled secret of CF has been described in here at least three ways over the past few years without being fully recognized in its essential.

Hammer away !!   we are getting closer each day.. with what?? With just a few people with ideas and a forum of openness and self discipline .. pitted against the mighty and powerful  with funding and facilities. Gosh , I love it !!..

If there is one thing the internet teaches ( by exposure..like nudity in all its forms.. tongue in cheek and grinning.). is that, it not only represents a unique form of communication  but that there is a deeper concept that exhibits the miracle of " grouping" of individuals worldwide into instant forums of common interests. Science never had it so good and there can be no more secrets and playing "keepaway" like children. The formation of the enhanced dialog  developing in this group is uplifting.

Jed's letter has been published and he has given us a guide for wording a continuious stream of letters sustaining the CF theme and keeping it before the world.  I commend you Jed!!.   Strive  to weave into  letters a sense of confidence in the authenticy of the research results in CF to date. Exhibit integrity in letters. Sincerity and longevity in the quest, the momentum, and the objective. People can read between the lines, The prize will announce itself later, the benefits will be quickly forgotten by the consuming public, but the legacy will remain. The legacy of some darn good times together.

Richard