Relating to the general subject of R. Mills and anti-gravity --

I cannot find the actual equation I am looking from a cursory search, but I do remember it vaguely -

Is Eric Baard still on vortex?

Here is a quote from one of his old articles on Mills:

If spaceships are to hit such speeds, NASA scientists agree that rockets are a dead end. Mills says the answer may again lie in the electron, which according to his theory **might be made to respond negatively to gravity.** He quickly emphasizes that this part of his work awaits experimentation, and he has kept quiet about it so far because he's quite aware of how his critics will ridicule it. Mills is uncharacteristically coy in referring to the antigravity machine as a "relativity device." There was a moment when it seemed NASA engineers might look into Mills' antigravity theory. Luke Setzer, a mechanical engineer at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida requested permission to investigate the idea's potential. Setzer says as a mechanical engineer, he's more intuitively comfortable with Mills' deterministic view of the universe.

I realized soon after hurrying that off, that the "negative mass" was incorrect and "does not feel gravity" is the Mills' contention. Some might argue the two are not as dissimilar as they seem.

Is "does not feel gravity" not your understanding?

Jones