we ceratinly do.  dead set in the middle of them. one month period
thats about half our rainfall for the year.  humidity in the 80s,
temps in the 110s.  gorgeous sunsets reddened by mile high 5 mile
thick walls of moving dust and debris.

--
"Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to
make it possible for you to continue to write"  Voltaire