After my suggestion to Svein I decided to revisit my plasma experimemts and
burn the produced hydrogen in an arc along the lines Bertho is
investigating.

My plasma generator (the protype is in the photos on JLN's yahoo group)
produces 2H2 O2 mixed in a forced flow design with NaOH electrolyte- the
prototype used thermosyphon circulation.

The problem
I need to reduce the oxygen content below stoichiometric to leave some
hydrogen for the atomic reaction . Can anyone suggest any simple way ?
I think I will have limited success diverting some of the flow past the
anode to a seperate outlet, but the flow is quite turbulent in this region
with a lot of mixing going on and this solution requires some redesign of
the reactor.
Thanks for your input
JohnH