Steven Krivit wrote:

At 07:38 PM 8/13/2005, you wrote:

----- Original Message -----
*From:* RC Macaulay <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*To:* Steve Krivit <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*Sent:* Saturday, August 13, 2005 9:15 PM
*Subject:* Cold Fusion myths

Steve,
The list reads well.

Hi Richard, thanks for the encouragement and critique, both are appreciated equally.

Suggestions.. the title could as easily be called " Cold Fusion Facts" rather than " myths" which is negative.. Every opportunity to express views on CF should be in a 'positive "

This list is going into my ICENES paper, under the sub-head "Myths and Facts of Cold Fusion / Condensed Matter Nuclear Science." So I think we are in agreement on this. I'll keep the "myths" because that is part of my communication and awareness strategy for those outside of the cf community.

Myth # 12  fact can be stated>>>
>Many scientific endeavors are valid but not yet commercially viable including thermonuclear fusion energy<

Might I suggest:
Myth # 12  fact can be stated>>>
Many scientific endeavors are valid but not yet commercially viable including thermonuclear fusion energy, superconducting power storage and quantum computing.

Oh, yes, that's better, thanks.

Steve