Hello John,

I posted about this back in March, but to recap:

The US applications are just that, applications. They are not patents.
You're looking in the right spot, but they haven't published yet
so no publication number and no love for you. When they publish,
you will be able to read them.

The Korean apps hadn't published in March when I looked, you can
try again now at KIPRIS.

The actual granted patents are all Romanian, pat #'s are sequential and
US numbers are into the 6000000's now. 100000 would be in the colonial
period... Try Espacenet for those patents, for example,

RO112312  GAS-GAS TYPE HEAT EXCHANGERS WITH THERMIC TUBES

All the Romanian IP looks to have been acquired rather than developed
in house.

You ask, "What to think?" I would say, exercise due diligence, and
use the cortex part of the brain rather than the limbic system. Unfashionable
advice these days, but what can I say, I've got to be me.

K.