G'day Frank and Terry,

     CAUSALITY-VIOLATING QUANTUM ACTION AT A DISTANCE?
     by Dr. Jack Sarfatti

     ... the universe is created by intelligent design

     but the Designer lives in our far future and has
     evolved from us.

F.G. > Yes - I see what you mean. <grin>

Frank, do you mean that you see the partial truth, or
the ad hominem?

I will do this half-observation one better... and you
can "add" hominem me as twice the former... so to
speak.

One can substitute, in the above quotation, "in our
distant past" for "in our far future"... and to the
extent that one is possessed of a proper understanding
of "time"... find that the two together constitute a
hidden tautology, the truth of which must be
self-evident, to even the "true-believer," at some
timeless level of understanding....

Jones