One further note and addenda. And a possible "eureka
moment"...

I have received some interesting related information
from Mitchell Swartz which will be covered in a latter
post based on von Hippels'  "Dielectrics and Waves"
and Michell's paper in IE : Swartz. M., "Dances with
Protons - Ferroelectric  Inscriptions in Water/Ice
Relevant to Cold Fusion and Some Energy Systems",
Infinite Energy, 44, (2002).

This present posting which follows is related to the
small (or not) item in the previous post about the
very long kinetic reverberation period of Tibetan
singing bowls, and the possible application of
phonon-photon resonance to an OU energy device.

It has probably not escaped notice that the thick MAHG
anode may have certain related properties to bowls of
this general type and/or that "thermoacoustics" is a
hot topic these days in energy conversion.

Even on the far fringe of science, these kinds of
speculations should be kept as accurate as possible -
with as little resort to anecdote as possible. I
actually have a Tibetan bowl, and knew of their
unusual properties, but had written an expert for more
information. The answer came today - too late to
include in the prior post, but was indeed quite a
surprise - more like a shock. I am going to include
portions of this message:

"The length of  tone varies enormously [snip}. The
average for audible tones is about 40 seconds, which
some harmonic tones  lingering longer [snip]  Anything
one minute or more is fairly exceptional.  Very thick
antiques tend to ring longer but here are some new
bowls that ring for a very long time - up to 3-4
minutes.  Ironically, the long ring is achieved with
very inexpensive metal - copper - and the cheap new
bowls may ring long, but they don't sound very good."

END of quote.

In the previous posting I had opined that 30 seconds
would have been exceptional, possible overunity in
terms of kinetics, but had no knowledge of the fact
that copper would "ring" for 3-4 minutes - so long as
one were not terribly concerned about sound quality.
Wow.

Of course, in a heating-device situation, where one
was intentionally removing energy, the ring-time would
be reduced, but the prospect of this is enormously
interesting in the context of thermoacoustics. As
noted previously we have never been privy to a wiring
diagram, but the anode of MAHG appears to "float" and
seems to be ungrounded. This is important in the
context of a thermoacoustic anode - which can become
(if floating) a "virtual AC electrode at the ringing
frequency.

This new message from the Tibetan bowl expert is very
interesting in that it pinpoints copper itself in a
bowl-like configuration as having very long potential
rings times.

Combine that detail with the knowledge that high heat
would probably squelch the ringing - and we could very
possibly be closer to understanding one element of
what may be going-on in a complex process - the MAHG.
[WITH THE USUAL CAVEATS]....But more importantly,
perhaps we are being led to an alternative (improved)
method of achieving results, using a multi-layered
excitation (different overlapping frequencies) and a
much reduced duty <5% duty cycle.

Ockham be damned....plus, the merger of science and
spirituality in a absolutely mind-blowing and
unexpected way.

Jones