> From: "John Steck"

> It's all strategic positioning, economic and military.  You will NEVER be
> told the game plan.  I sincerely doubt even the president knows it all...
> Some elements of the government never change with/by elections.
>
> -john (the cynic)

You may be a cynic; but, you've pegged the situation.  You only left out
Afganistan where we took control of the heroin market and made way for the
pipeline.

As long as energy is not free we will all be slaves to Money.

Money, get away.
Get a good job with good pay and you’re okay.
>Money, it’s a gas.<
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash.
New car, caviar, four star daydream,
Think I’ll buy me a football team.