Further to this topic:
http://www.greenfuel.org.uk/

Have a look at the FAQs.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06 September 2005 12:05
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: 90mpg

Exactly what I thought and told my friend. Swings and roundabouts. Also I
can't see how the fuel injection system couldn't be modified, diesel is
thick and viscous even liquefied gas flows easily.

I don't like the idea of losing space to the tanks and I don't like the idea
of getting in an accident with something that could rapidly become an
aerosol.