thomas malloy wrote:

Having read what was posted, I've decided to write a synopsis. I am submitting this to the list for comment.

Access to heavy water has been made more difficult, however if you can demonstrate that you are a legitimate scientist, you can procure it.

There is no experimental evidence that fissile radioneuclides can be produced by low energy nuclear reactions. Theory suggests that this is impossible.

While radioneuclides can be remediated by low energy reactions, they would first have to be separated. This separation would make the process commercially unfeasible.

Not true we can solve both the seperation of the liquids and the disposal of the solids. I was talking about this tho Stan Gleeson about a year before he died. Seperation and transport is not a problem if we design the radiation remediation technologies to go to the waste where it sits today. All we need is some available nanotech and a few membranes. But if I blabed the designs to everyone on the web I'd blow my patent chances.
There is an lie and deny mentality on the part of the physics establishment. While this can be attributed to a conspiracy to supress the technology, a more prosaic explanation is a defense of the existing paradigm and a desire to protect hot fusion research. Hot fusion research is a cash cow for the physics establishment, so their defense of it is understandable.

Some low energy nuclear reactions produce the same level of energy production as high energy nuclear reactions. This is not the case with reactions which are induced by electron clusters.