At 08:13 PM 9/17/2005, Jed Rothwell wrote:
Mitchell Swartz writes:

"As stated before: (A)s in the past, any serious
scientist/researcher/student on vortex
  who wants a copy of our papers  need only send me a private email.
  Some of these papers are available on pdf, and for the next week or so
  I will accommodate these requests."

Jed Rothwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
So, Mitch, you are saying that you will not upload the paper to your own site, but you will continue to complain that I am censoring you. Interesting. Let's try this one. Suppose you e-mail the paper to Coviello, and he gives it to me, and I upload it. Would that be okay?
Ha, ha, ha, ha! Just kidding. ... This is all a mind game for you.

  Like the word 'company', the sentence says EXACTLY what it says.
  This is more childish thinking, unfortunately characteristic of the Jedster.

Although in the PAST the Storms/Rothwell team censored even the three titles of these ICCF-10 papers (along with the titles of at least two others), those misplaced efforts
at their (misnamed and censored) LENR site are now moot.

    "As stated before: (A)s in the past, any serious
     scientist/researcher/student on vortex
      who wants a copy of our papers  need only send me a private email.
      Some of these papers are available on pdf, and for the next week or so
      I will accommodate these requests."

Most importantly, these 3 ICCF-10 papers will also be in the appropriate ICCF-10 Proceedings shortly,
thanks to the diligent work of Peter Hagelstein and others.

For his running of ICCF-10 and his careful editing of the Proceedings, the cold fusion community
owes much to the hard-working efforts of Peter Hagelstein.

        Mitchell Swartz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

     "Every large scale movement - political, religious, military -
        hinges upon epochal events."   -  Pitcairn Narakobe

Dont forget. Today is the 218th Anniversary of the US Constitution

"The Constitution is the guide which I never will abandon"
-George Washington

"Almost all the world's constitutions are documents in which governments tell the people what their privileges are. Our Constitution is a document in which 'We the people' tell the government what it is allowed to do. 'We the people' are free."
- Ronald Reagan

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government
 - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests."
- Patrick Henry

“The Constitution, on this hypothesis, is a mere thing of wax
in the hands of the Judiciary, which they may twist and shape into any form they please.”
­ Thomas Jefferson