I can remember when the biowarfare lab was on [or under] some remote farm in the desert somewhere. Dam those budget cuts now we're having to do it in Jersy.
Alex Caliostro wrote:

From: "Jones Beene"

Not to mention.... One suspects that the "strain" of plague which they have on hand at these bioterrorism labs might be a tad more virulent than the run-of-the-mill field mouse variety.

so now our universities are developing bioweapons

this reminds me of those headlines two weeks ago

E COLI FOUND IN NEW ORLEANS WATER

if these jounalists would look around where they have their heads they would find lots of e coli

WWFSMD?