Hi Nick,

Thanks for the help. It is possible that working prototypes may start to appear in the near future. For this reason alone, it would be beneficial to everybody on the planet if the environmental activists start learning some basics about this field so that when they start to hear about it in the press, they are well-informed and able to respond thoughtfully.

All the best,

Steve