Vortexians;

I'm quite fascinated with the implications of UFO's and the National Security State. The other speaker will talk about Wilhelm Reich's Orgone accumulators, which have some interesting applications in energy, and medicine.

 > Subject: Rich Dolan & Peter Robbins: Two Great Reasons To Attend 3rd
 UFO Crash Conference

           Two Great Reasons To Attend The 3rd UFO Crash Conference:

 Rich Dolan & Peter Robbins

 Broomfield CO Wednesday October 12, 2005 At this years Mutual UFO
 Network International Conference (MUFON) in Denver there was only one
 speaker to receive a standing ovation. Can you guess? It was Richard
 Dolan. His first book, UFOs and the National Security State is a
 landmark in the ufology literature. It can be ordered on-line here.

 His talk at the 3rd UFO Crash Conference will be on the UFO Secrecy:
 > Political and Ethical Implications.

 Join us this year and sign up on line at www.ufoconference.com, or
 call me and we can do it over the phone, faxes and mail work too. If
 you need more information or would like to talk with me personally
 please call 720-887-8171.

 Looking forward to seeing you there and having a great time.

 Sincerely,

 Ryan S. Wood

 Conference Chairman

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]