At 04:55 pm 27/10/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>D2fusion is back in the news again.
>
>Can't tell if it's just a re-hash of old news.
>
>See General Discussion, first article by Bon Clayton Kuhlman at:
>
>http://www.opensourceenergy.com/C17/News%20Viewer/default.aspx?ID=1012
>
>http://tinyurl.com/d9nlf
>
>Regards,
>Steven Vincent Johnson
>www.OrionWorks.com

I found it difficult navigating my way around the above URLs so
for the benefit of any other readers who may experience the same
problem I have posted the relevant bit below.

   On the subject of Cold Fusion, a small company called
   http://www.D2fusion.com has just received an injection
   of funds and they are attempting to build a prototype
   that can output 6kw and can be used as a heating source.
   They believe that they have cracked a portion of the
   physics regarding Cold Fusion and believe the title of
   Solid State Fusion is more appropriate.

   Now if even one of those companies can come out with a
   successful device it will help overcome our addiction
   to the hydrocarbon industries. Hopefully they will ALL
   be successful!

Frank Grimer