From: Frederick Sparber
To: vortex-l
Sent: 11/2/05 6:43:54 AM
Subject: Re; deriving Power from Atmospheric PD

I dunno Jed, But I think a sloping tunnel dug from Los Angeles to Pasadena
bypassing JPL would alleviate the smog problem (a similar vent with fans
was proposed when I lived there in 1954 before they did away with back-yard incinerators)
and rival the  Australian 200 Megawatt 3800 Ft. "Solar Tower" in the works.

I'm not all that familiar with the topography in that area anymore, but ?

Fred

Downtown Los Angeles, 330 Ft. 34° 03' 08"N, 118° 14' 37"W

Pasadena, by Bear Canyon 3600 Ft. 34° 14' 42"N, 118° 09' 10"W: