Jones,

From my view, your amazement is not without basis.

My hunch is when things get sorted out from this, it will be seen that this "theory" will
At 06:45 AM 11/11/2005, you wrote:

NEW ENERGY TIMES -- Issue #13
A most amazing pdf is mentioned here:
<http://www.arxiv.org/PS_cache/cond-mat/pdf/0505/0505026.pdf>http://www.arxiv.org/PS_cache/cond-mat/pdf/0505/0505026.pdf

I say "amazing" - because it sounds almost exactly like the stimulus for the "heavy electron" of Widom and Larsen has been mentioned here on vortex many times earlier - and indeed could be related to the hypothetical lepton triad, electronium (*e-), of Frederick Sparber, instead of the muon, which for months Fred and myself have tossed around like the proverbial hot potato.

Not ot mention the fact that the "ultra low momentum neutrons" which can induce "chains of nuclear reactions" sound a lot like the "energy deficient neutron" which we have mentioned often here as being related to an "n=1/137 hydino". The two idea are not incompatible.

This paper came out in May and this is the first time I have seen it... honest... and if it is correct, well... let's just say it ties in nicely with the idea of how electronium, or the hydrino/deuterino would operate to produce cold fusion.

...hmm... sour cream or butter?

Jones