From: Frederick Sparber
To: vortex-l
Sent: 11/15/05 4:35:10 AM
Subject: Re: Focus Fusion & Slingshot Effect Catalyst

The "Slingshot Effect" obtained by salting the "Billion Degree" plasma with
a heavy atom (U238 or Zenon?) as well as using (Lithium Borohydride + PentaBorane (LiBH4 + BH5)
might get a better ROI.
This is similar to the effect of dropping a marble and golf ball (held together) onto the sidewalk
and seeing the marble go several times the drop height. Three-body collision with the earth?

Wear safety goggles if you try this!

Correction:
Coulomb barrier potential Z1*Z2*kq/d.
Coulomb barrier repulsive force Z1*Z2*kq^2/d^2

Wear safety goggles if you try this!

Fred