Robin wrote:

> Subconsciously all humans crave certainty, which is
> why we are so unwilling to give it up just when we
> think we have hold of a large chunk of it.
> Of course in reality, there is no such thing as
> certainty, so our struggle is either endless, or
> we settle for delusion.

Actually, I think that problem that has sickened science
is not the craving for certainty. It is the compulsion to
consensus that has caused the outrageous behavior of the
"scientific community" toward its greatest innovators.
Consensus science is, after all, not science.

M.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com