Sexual 'immorality'!  What a catch all term misused by hypocrites!  How about
the wife of Lot.  She was in the Old Testament which is really the Torah.  She
was killed merely for looking back on Sodom.  For LOOKING fer cats sake.  Now
comes ole Lot himself.  He boffs his own daughters so they can have kids.
Nowhere in the Old Testament (torah) is this decried as not 'moral'.
Yet the old testament (torah) is very specific about 'men lying with men'.
Seems as the kinds of relationships that do not reproduce get called
'immoral'.
   Reach a little further.  Where in the world did the women come from for
the children of Adam and Eva....sorry.... Eve to mate with to 'begat' their
descendants?  What kind of origin had these people?  Obviousely God did not
'make' them or he would have said so!  Holy books....inspired by God...etc.
                ////SO WHO MADE THEM?////////////

Most Abrahamist religionists cannot answer this to the logical satisfaction of
anyone, but are quite capable of becoming belligerent and increduluous that
anyone would 'dare' question their dogmas.  Religion is all about 'faith', for
without faith, its' existance could not logically stand..

With all this thinking about the Da Vinci code, somebody is going to think
someday about the human genetic code.  Vast stretches of it code for nothing
yet are quite stable.  What code is  buried there by our bio-engineers, if
any?  Religionists be very afraid, especially Abrahamists.  There are other
people in the world, not of the four main branches of Abrahamism
(Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Bahai) who are happily looking into this right
now.  With computers today obeying Moore's law, it is only a matter of time.
This cannot be classified, it is in every gram of our bodies.  These
researchers all over the world and out of reach of restrictive laws cannot be
told it is a weather balloon or the planet venus at the point of a gun to
their families, like Roswell was suppressed.  Time will tell what they find.
May just find a vast reference, some of which may have military value....along
with our real evolutionary history.  Lots of incentive for all nations to
study.....quickly.   For many reasons!

Standing Bear