  From: Lennart Thornros
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2014 10:41 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:about LENR-Cities and misc.

  Hello Peter,
  I agree to the extent it is hard to prove what you only know in your heart or
are the only one who has witnessed.
  Glad you have read her books. .
  She was an unusual woman and a great story teller.

  Best Regards ,
  Lennart Thornros

  www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com

  lenn...@thornros.com
  +1 916 436 1899
  202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

  “Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM