Having worked with STM in the past, I can tell you they are a high quality,
high volume IC design and manufacturing company.  I believe their primary
interest is for self-powered ICs.  I believe they are interested in LENR at
a micron scale as block to put on future ICs for electrical power.  Already
some of their ICs only draw fractions of a microwatt, so it wouldn't take
much to power one.  They already make MEMS which could be part of a LENR to
electrical conversion system on chip.

Bob