I’m way out of my zone of expertise here, as a speaker builder/designer, I am
familiar with resonant frequencies of boxes, cavities, or spaces. Has the
possibility that Rossi is optimizing the reactor design so the reactor cavity
resonates at specific frequencies? Has this been considered? We’ve all seen the
YouTube videos that show how powdered materials dance and move in patterns when
subjected to strong fields of acoustic energy at varying frequencies. Acoustic
waves can levitate heavy objects, is it not possible that such an effect could
keep the powder mix in a turbulent and evenly distributed state even when at
high temperatures? The sintering seen afterward could be taking place when the
device is powered down and the fuel mix settles to the bottom, no longer being
agitated. I realize I don’t have the background to tell you much of anything
that you do not already know in this discussion, but I have not seen the
subject addressed, at least
 not that I can recall. The differing pressures and temperatures inside the
active vessel would alter these figures significantly I'm sure, but these such
factors could be addressed and managed.

A link about this here,
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/waves/cavity.html#c1

Resonance of a Coke Bottle,