light-speed anomaly.

From: Bob Cook

Jones-

That a very interesting summary article about torsion fields, a phenomena
with which I was not familiar.  Thanks.

The information (data) collected from stars that appear to be transmitted at
a rate many times the speed of light is very significant. Why is this not
reported in this country?

Research from the United States is conspicuously missing--suggests that the
technology is a "black technology".  What do you think?

It looks like Parhhomov is quite aware of the spin-torsion field connection.
And this suggests a spin coupling in the these LENR reactors that has not
been discussed to my knowledge.  Also the connection with high electric and
magnetic fields associated with geometry is interesting.

SPP's of course produce high magnetic fields (and, if your believe the
article, large torsion fields with influence on spin/angular momentum.)

You could expect such from WIKIPEDIA. I am beginning to think that WIPIPEDIA
is a US govt. sponsored scheme along with the US Patent Office to keep black
projects black.  (That's the most cynical I have been this year.)

Bob