Terry sez:

> I think your good doctor could do with some practical engineering types

> who have actually implemented complex systems projects historically.

> I can tell you that, given reasonable resources and funding, I could

> not implement a commercial prototype of his device in 18 months and

> I have done come pretty complex stuff in my three score years.

I've seen the same thing happen in the software industry. I'm just so happy
that I'm now retired and no longer saddled with cleaning up the messes hired
contractors leave unfinished or not completely debugged after the funding dries
up.

IOW, I see nothing in your commentary to disagree with.

BTW, I recently attempted to post a comment out on SCP where I expressed the
opinion that demonstrating another EXPERIMENTAL prototype whose sole purpose
would be nothing more than prove the fact that SunCell technology can self-run
and generate excess electricity would not be a bad idea, particularly for
financial investors to see. The purpose would not be to prove commercial
robustness, or safety concerns. All we need to know at this stage of the game
is whether SunCell technology is capable of getting off the ground, like what
the Wright Brother's first self-powered prototype proved - for 12 historic
seconds.

I'll be curious to see whether the moderator lets my suggestion through.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.orionworks.com

zazzle.com/orionworks