---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James Bowery <jabow...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 6:07 PM
Subject: Re: fx-discuss: NiLENR
To: fx-disc...@ideosphere.com

I created the claim to test the Bayesian relationship to CFsn as a way of
further testing the meta-claim that Ideosphere does what its founder(s)
claim:

"The Idea Our policy-makers and media rely too much on the "expert" advice
of a self-interested insider's club of pundits and big-shot academics."

IMHO, Ideosphere, by judging CFsn (and now likely NiLENR) "False", has
failed perhaps its most definitive test.