From: MarkI-ZeroPoint [mailto:zeropo...@charter.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 3:50 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Electric Car Powered by Salt Water: 920 hp, 373 Miles/Tank

That is one sexy ride!  Thx Steven.

Has anyone found a link to video of an actual test-drive???

So far I cannot find any evidence that its drivable.

Here's a more detailed article:

http://qz.com/261450/this-sports-car-runs-on-saltwater-but-its-no-threat-to-
tesla/

Doesn't sound like this is close to a reliable, production quality
technology.. it still has a year or three to go before it sees market intro.

Here are some specs:

DRIVE TRAIN

- all-wheel drive via 4 three-phase induction motors

- torque vectoring for optimal drive torque distribution

- peak power: 680 KW (925 PS); 170 KW (231.2 PS) x 4

- operating power: 480 KW (653 PS); 120 KW (163.2 PS) x 4

- peak-torque per wheel: 2,900 NM x 4

NANOFLOWCELLR

- nominal voltage: 600 V

- nominal current: 50 A