On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 12:32 PM, Bob Cook <frobertc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> ​

​Besides the idea of testing the Ni particles, which I cannot comment on
due to lack of understanding, the rest of your statement I really like. In
particular the sentence below is great.​

​
​
The Lugano test was restricted by plan it seems to limit the determination
of changes of the fuel/loading from beginning to end.  This was in way of
protecting IP of Industrial Heat.  The key was the significant production
of excess heat to demonstrate a useful energy producing device, not a
scientific explanation of the theory of LENR, in contrast to the wishes of
many. ​

​It is logical - it makes sense.​

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM