Well, this could be true, but we have no evidence that it was an advantage
since there has been no report of XH from LockTherm.  Better to compare
experiments that show XH, and that is a really small group.

It would be interesting to have an SEM of their heated pill.  Since they
appear to be a "company", they may have no interest in sharing.  Of course,
MFMP can always replicate that - it is simple to do.