On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 10:05 PM, Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> A self feeding with some extra output energy reactor would overcome all
> this, it's much more convincing and any "magic trick" to input energy into
> it, like current inductance, can be easily be detected by a magnetometer.
> It can be used as a black box, not revealing its contents, and all methods
> of cheating can be checked by any skeptic

True. But we need excess heat for that (a large amount, i.e. COP > 3), in
addition to the means of using it to efficiently generate electricity to
maintain and control the reaction.

The methodology I have proposed can be employed tomorrow by MFMP and
convince most scientists that we have excess heat.

Alberto.