> From: Grimer

> Out of curiosity I looked this up and was pleased to
> find that the book is not the usual kind of rubbish one
> gets about UFO's.

"Usual kind of rubbish?"

Yes, those certainly are impartial perceptions.

In any case, I suspect Mr. Malloy will appreciate it.

> What was that apocryphal Chesterton quote? Ah yes,
>
> "He who does not believe in God will believe in anything."

How utterly hypocritical.

Actually, quite the opposite happens. In my view, this quote alone is an
absolute gem in revealing just how narrow-minded certain sectors of society can
become when they have come to the conclusion that their special brand of
religion explains, absolutely, all forms of disquieting (and occasionally
denied) phenomenon observed in the universe.

Stanley Kubrick's masterpiece "Dr. Strangelove" answered this conundrum far
better than I can:

* * * * * * * *

Mandrake:

Jack... Jack, listen, tell me, ah... when did you first become, well, develop
this theory.

Ripper:

Well, I ah, I I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of
love.

Mandrake:

sighs fearfully

Ripper:

Yes a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I was
able to interpret these feelings correctly: loss of essence.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com