Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jed, not reliable to what point? They were unreliable because the COP>20.

The people I spoke with said there was no evidence of excess heat. The
calorimetry was wrong. That is also what the president of  Deflakion,
Alexander Xanthoulis, said about their ICCF demonstration. If you do not
believe the president of the company when he says it did not work, who will
you believe? It seems to me you will not accept any level of proof if you
do not even believe the person who financed the venture and who was in
charge of the company. Who could possibly have more credibility than he
does? Hadjichristos also confirmed that the ICCF test did not work.

Since the ICCF demo clearly produced no heat, I do not see why you or
anyone else thinks that any of the other tests worked. No one who observed
these tests has ever published a report saying they worked. Defkalion has
never published any such report.

That's Mats distorting words

That's Xanthoulis' distorting words.