You brave soul!

I'll have a look.

At 05:35 PM 12/21/2005 -0500, you wrote:
I spent considerable time today -- too much time -- revising the Wikipedia article on cold fusion, and adding sarcastic notes to the talk section:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_fusion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Cold_fusion

This is a labor of Sisyphus that will probably be reverted and subverted by the skeptics.

The article is still chaotic and repetitive, and there is still quite a bit of nonsense inserted by skeptics. But as I remarked in the talk section, this is actually kind of a plus because it demonstrates how deeply divisive the subject is, and also because the skeptics' comments are so lame-brained they make us look good.