From: Bob Cook
*
*        IMHO, the changing B field  creates the coupling associated with the
coherent system’s spin state, all during the small time increment the
appropriate resonances occur,  to allow the transition of mass energy to phonic
energy and/or low frequency EM energy…

Bob … not necessarily low frequency (or how low is low?) … if the spin energy
could be resonantly tuned to microwave frequencies, then direct conversion to
DC is easier (has been demonstrated at acceptable efficiency at 900 MHz)
http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/journal/apl/103/16/10.1063/1.4824473
A planar “package” of 3-4 components: SPP chip, Ni-H target, and microwave
collector is arguably possible as a self-powered “battery” for a smart phone or
other small electronics which operates at room temperature, since SPP creation
no longer requires incandescence. If we can operate without a thermal cycle, we
can maximize spin conversion to electrical current with a minimal size.
To do this, the parameters can possibly be tied into the Overhauser effect and
DNP and operate somewhat as an analogy to the Mossbauer effect. I think Axil
may have speculated on the type of spin coupling which would be necessary to
bypass the thermal cycle altogether. Here is some Wiki-wisdom.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_nuclear_polarisation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_Overhauser_effect
Note the blip on “Magic Angle Spinning DNP (MAS-DNP)”… :-)