Subject: Re: [Vo]:STEORN in the news again:
From: Analog Fan <analogit...@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, September 16, 2015 11:25 am
To: "vortex-l@eskimo.com" <vortex-l@eskimo.com>

On Friday, September 11, 2015 2:59 PM, Orionworks - Steven Vincent Johnson <orionwo...@charter.net> wrote:

>What I find interesting is that throughout all of these years the company apparently hasn't gone belly up. Despite all of its prior... how should I say this... spectacular failures, how is it possible for Steorn to continue to stay afloat?

Steorn raised at least ten million euros from investors. According to http://moletrap.co.uk/forum/, Steorn's investors are primarily Irish farmers, not known for their physics knowledge. This is supported by documents e.g. http://www.scribd.com/doc/52869096/Steorn-B10-20110411 where three directors named to the board list their occupation as 'farmer'.

Gullible investors can sustain a company for many years (cf Rossi, BLP, EEstor, Rohner et al)
>What comes next? Can somebody please pass the popcorn my way?

I am sure those farmers aren't passing any popcorn.