Just the notion that Holmlid is nuts is rather poor. No, substance. I
decided to check the background:
I think he is very sincere scientist. Not that I know him but his way of
presenting his material and the way he present himself indicates that he is
a very serious and not an eccentric person.
I read his comment about people saying he is a nutcase. In his opinion he
found that more indicative of the person who made such accusations, than it
had anything to do with him.
I do not think he is an entrepreneur. I know he will find backers and I
hope they can succeed in making this hot-cold fusion work.
Do I understand right that he actually has a method to handle hot fusion?.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM