When I read all the theories and how they conflict or partly agree with me
*I wonder why we do not hear about anyone replicating Holmlid's experiment.?
I am not able to set up the required components or conduct the measurements
required. However, it amazes me that we do not hear others doing it -
people with knowledge how to do this type of tests.
It seems to me that the method and the required detailed are well described
by Holmlid and by other people commenting on Holmlid's model.
I am asking because I am trying to understand the reason (hurdle) that
obviously exist in a replication.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM