-----Original Message-----
From: Paolo Accomazzi

> Imagine a magnetic field (generated from the catalyzer used to produce Ultra
> Dense Hydrogen) along the cylindrical axis of the figure. My idea is how to
> imagine in such a structure a compression of the couples of nuclei towards
> the central axis to a very low distances (few pm) such as the ones found
> experimentally by Holmlid and coworkers... Magnetic field and rotational
> state of molecules may lead to a shrinking of the bond lenght?

Greetings,

Please have a look at earlier work, which is similar but beyond Holmlid, and I
am not talking about Randell Mills. The rotational state which is pictured
could be incorrect - as well as the idea that the electron is simply in a tight
orbit. There is good reason to believe electrons are delocalized.

Additional understanding of the dense hydrogen phenomenon comes from several
sources besides Mills. One is BASIS FOR FEMTO-MOLECULES AND -IONS CREATED FROM
FEMTO-ATOMS by Meulenberg  and Paillet, who are not very different from Mills.
Their model is worth a read but is possibly inferior to that from the leading
expert.

The oldest work is almost a classic - which we were talking about here on
vortex years ago when the Japanese were pushing the idea of "pychno". This
comes from the individual who has probably done the most to advance the
understanding of the field, prior to Holmlid. Unfortunately he may also have a
commercial interest in developing the technology nowadays. Five years ago Nabil
Lawandy (Brown U.) found that a metal/oxide interface could concentrate
hydrogen nuclei in an extremely dense surface state. It helps if the material
is ferromagnetic - such as the iron oxide used by Holmlid.

However, in this model, IIRC - the electrons are delocalized from the nucleus
and retained in the substrate, near its surface (thus the need for the oxide) -
the surface becomes an absolute necessity. No substrate -  no dense deuterium.
This complicates things.

Densification is probably a surface 2D phenomenon and will resist efforts to
use it in other situations. BTW - Lawandy is also President & CEO Dr. of
Spectra Systems, and no longer publishes on the subject, leading some to think
he is in development of a product.

There are a number of papers out there but I do not know if the links are
active. This one should be on the LANR/CANR site
http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LawandyNMinteractio.pdf