From: vortex-h...@e2ke.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 09:02:57 -0700
Subject: [Vo]:New research describes newly-identified electron spin-coupling
with angular electromagnetic moments

 Dear Vorticians, I just came across this reference to some new research
showing previously-undescribed electron spin-coupling modes that I thought
folks here might find interesting.  I don’t have access to the full article
yet, but I did find some related work by the first author. Newest paper:
http://phys.org/news/2015-10-physicists-electromagnetic-interaction-dirac-equation.htmlPrevious
 work: http://arxiv.org/pdf/1504.07915.pdf Best wishes,-Bob