Peter I liked your last paragraph and feel a little guilty I have not
provided much input although I promised.
As both you and I learnt over the years - there is nothing new under the
sun.
The article tells in many words what George Washington formulated very
short: (I cannot find the quote so it is my words and his meaning.)
1. To delegate you need to know exactly what you want as a result.
2. You need to communicate that vision to someone you think is able to
produce result in the vision.
3. If that person accept the 'job' then you have to agree on the time frame
and what you want to see as the result (the vision ) at that time.
4. Then you have to give the person you selected all the resources you have
to fulfil the result.
5. Then you have to stay totally away from the 'job'. TOTALLY.
6. Finally you have to take delivery.

Do I think the article is too wordy. Not at all. It has been written books
on the subject and still it is hard for most of us to understand the
message and the consequences.

Here are some:
1. We seldom make our vision CRYSTAL CLEAR. 80% fails for reason described
in the article.
2. In addition we communicate the vision poorly. I know you talk about
glasshouse:) Another 50% goes away.
3. Is the easiest part. Here only 10% goes away.
4. Oh this is hard. Just let someone use all your resources. Most of us try
to keep at least 20% so still have the upper hand. 90% goes away again.
5. This is where almost all fails. We want to help so we interfere. What we
really do is taking the 'job' back. Another 80% goes.
6. Even here we fail but less than most elsewhere - only 20% goes away.
In the end it is mostly Pareto's law but repeated and therefore only 1 in
200 are leadership material.

So Vorts read the article. It is very good and it applies to most things in
life. Incl. of LENR.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM