What any reasonable theory of LENR must explain is how the positive
feedback loop between the site of atomic transformation is occurring and
the site of LENR causation. What transfers the reaction energy(binding
energy?) to and fro. Then there is all the miracles of LENR to be
explained. In looking at this theory, I will be interested in these points.