Hi,

The article on pilot waves is interesting.  De Broglie's and Bohm's thesis
suggests that there are possibly viable alternatives to the Copenhagen
interpretation.  The Copenhagen school seem to have turned an
epistemological problem into an ontological one (that is to say, they
turned a problem about what our measurement instruments can tell us about
reality into a problem about reality itself).  If it is true that pilot
waves imply an underlying reality that is a superfluid, I do not think this
implication helped it in its assessment in the early part of the last
century, since people were very wary of anything that seemed like "ether"
back then.

Regarding Geneste's paper, his general approach seems unsound.  He is
trying to infer something basic about reality from a few x-ray exposures.
Far better than coming up with a very general theory of everything (or of
LENR) is finding a small set of observations and explaining them well.  A
good place to start would be to see if more of those "strange radiation"
x-ray film exposures can be reproduced.  One potential explanation for them
is that there is a combination of some kind of "background illumination"
coming from the powder source combined with something in the film itself
that has a helical shape.

Eric