Fran, are you thinking that this is a form of zero point energy?

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Roarty, Francis X <francis.x.roa...@lmco.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Nov 6, 2015 7:21 am
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Re: Evidence for ultra-dense deuterium

I think confusion will continue to reign for as long as researchers continue to
attribute the energy levels solely to the atom instead of in combination with
the dynamic Casimir environment through which it is randomly moving. IMHO
molecular bonds formed in these regions have a non spatial component
proportional to the inverse of confined spacing ^3  and become spring loaded
when the molecule moves to a different confinement level which discounts their
disassociation threshold.
Fran