The Holmlid paper is a smoking gun for the mechanism of spin coupling in a
coherent system that has been sought for some time.

The paper suggests ultra-dense clusters—small vortex rod like clusters of
molecular of P, D and T are possible.  Holmlid calls this H(-1)  which can
exist in 3 spin separate spin states with the spin 2 state being most stable.

Holmlid suggests that the dense state H(-1) can oscillate with the H(1) state
(a Rydberg hydrogen state) not the same as normal molecular hydrogen, which is
identified as H2.  Holmlid identifies  normal molecular hydrogen with a nuclear
separation of 74 pm, compared to the Rydberg state H(1)  with a nuclear
separation of 150 pm and the ultra dense state H(-1) with a nuclear separation
of 2.3 pm.

Holmlid does not refer to normal molecular hydrogen as H(0) as best I can tell
from reading his paper.  I would think that normal molecular hydrogen could
have more than one orbital spin state for its two electrons.  Thus, a notation
of H(0) would not be correct for some normal hydrogen.

It would seem to be a small step to reach a more stable state than the H(-1),
say He, with a transfer of energy to the rest of the coherent system via the
phase transitions and their respective spin energy states.  Holmlid even goes
so far to suggest that spin may not be conserved in rapid transitions.  (I
doubt that conjecture.)

In the case of ultra dense p molecules, D may form before the He finds itself
possible.

Bob Cook