I added new videos to my playlist.There are scope screens showing 1/2 and 1/3 
speed ratio between base magnet and floating magnet. 1/2 ratio corresponds to 
single cusped and 1/3 to two cusped epicycloid laser reflection patterns.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3KwdWTgl7fisd3h_tK1YLhFeuzkPATNt

H Ucar
------ Original message------From: ucarDate: Tue, Nov 3, 2015 02:46To: 
[email protected];Cc: Subject:[Vo]:Re: Magnetic levitation experiments
I  had written a email too to Prof. Susskind at this August but not got a 
reply.  Maybe I did not well expressed my thoughts.It based on my observation 
of easy magnetic moment flipping of a spinning magnet without flipping its 
spin. On electrons angular momentum and magnetic moment are hardwired and 
always antiparallel and in positrons are parallel. However I still see a 
possibility of 'excited state of electron' where they can be parallel under 
certain circumstances.Bob Cook  Sun, 01 Nov 2015 20:30:56 -0800 H Ucar--I may 
have responded to your original question in the context of low energynuclear 
reactions (LENR) and not what I believe to be in the realm of particlephysics.  
 I did not realize the focus of your question about particle physics,instead 
answering the comment you made—>“Stability is basically provided by Mathieu eq. 
so there would be no 'new>physics', I think. OTH, it provide new solutions to 
magnetic levitation by>achieving stability on six degrees of freedom. I wo
 uld like to have your>suggestions on how this work woud be benefitable.”

Reply via email to