Hmm permalink didn't work, but here it is:

Alain Coetmeur 4 hours ago

EmDrive phenomenon is still uncertain, and may well be an unimagined
artifact. Unimagined because until now, no artifact was able toe explain
the result, and EmDrive phenomenon was replicated.

Ethan Siegel, as usual give priority to theory facing evidences.

On E-cat I can, only laugh at his misinformation. The same way, he reject
evidences only from theory, despite a much more serious list of
experimental evidences, he reject not only E-cat but also LENR aka cold
fusion.

E-cat reality, I concede, is mostly supported by business evidence, like
Tom darden commitment, 50M$ investment by Woodford fund, Fortune article
interviewing Tom darden and even strange name-dropping of Time magazine
with “Industrial Heat” Experimental evidence of E-cat are mostly loose, and
the only serious experimental evidence, the calorimetry of Ferrara test,
the melting in Ferrara, and Lugano test isotopic shift, are hidden by smoke
screen of false informations and conspiracy theories. The bad job or Rossi
until Ferrara, and then on the Swedish physicists prevented better evidence
to be clear. Anyway, people doing, like Woodford fund, their due diligence
can acquire solid evidence. Since Woodford fund is very famous in UK, many
other actors are looking at it.

However LENR, despite the pathological consensus, is beyond the reasonable
doubt.

There is hundreds of peer reviewed papers that are produced by many
scientists, from various scientists in many countries, in many recognized
organizations. The consensus denying LENr reality is no less than a
groupthink, a collective denial.

Lawrence Forsley just published on Academia.edu a document listing the best
papers presenting, among others, the numerous replications of US Navy
Spawar co-deposition LENR experiment. There is much more, and all is denied
without any rational reason.

This is why no less than Airbus Chief scientist is now supporting LENR
startups (like LENR-Cities), and organizing LENr Workshop in Airbus resort
(Toulouse).

Instead of parroting theory justified denial, I would appreciate Forbes
reports Woodford fund investment, Airbus Innovations movements, Tohoku
University LENR lab newly created with MHI and CleanPlanet, Baishishan
technology park welcoming Tom darden E-cat technology, and maybe more that
some journalist present in LENRG-Oxborf, LENRG-Milan, LENRG-Neuchatel,
should have reported.

Ethan Siegel is very good in explaining theory, and showing how evidence
match the theory.

With evidence that don’t match the theory, I think he is clearly out of his
domain of competence.